top of page

My Site Group

Public·121 members

Arsenal London - Porto live 12.03.2024

13 hours ago — Arsenal have won all three of their home meetings with FC Porto in all competitions by an aggregate score of 11-0, most recently a 5-0 win at ...

It poses the question whether they will look at a last-minute loan, but I would think that is very unlikely at this stage. Follow Deadline Day with Sky SportsThe clock is ticking. Arsenal FC Official Website | Home | Arsenal.com 4 hours ago — Arsenal Football Club Official Website: get the latest Arsenal FC news, highlights, fixtures and results. Become a free digital member for exclusive ... Chelsea only dropped points to Liverpool and Manchester City during that run, and they meet those sides again in back-to-back league games at the start of January. But when you're in the hustle and bustle of the Premier League it's a different game. Last season everyone could name a Liverpool starting line-up, it never changed. He was doing a little bit too much in training so it's my fault a little bit. There was better news for Chelsea with Andreas Christensen and Cesar Azpilicueta back in training after missing the midweek Carabao Cup victory over Southampton, but Lukaku, Werner and Christian Pulisic are still unavailable. But Chelsea expect to beat Fulham, and should beat Fulham because they have better players. I expect them to win this game. But instead, they were fractious; hesitant on the ball and in transition, and the hosts, well-drilled under new coach Cioffi, took full advantage, playing a classic counter-attacking game that was perfectly played out when the first goal went in. The Indomitable Lions' technical bench might stick with the back four of Collins Fai, Nouhou Tolo, Jean-Charles Castelletto, and Michael Ngadeu who have been playing together in the last two games. They might be starting their third game in a row. Arsenal - FC Porto Live - Champions League 5 days ago — TNT Sports is your source for the latest Champions League match updates. Get the full recap of Arsenal - FC Porto, complete with stats and ... The late loss at Goodison Park followed a 3-2 defeat to Manchester United on Thursday, adding up to a difficult few days for Mikel Arteta and his side. Travelling to a foreign country, we have to respect travelling into Italy. A win would see them go through as Group C winners. They have now lost nine of their 10 away games. The hosts took the lead in the 16th minute through an unlikely source. West Ham came out with more intensity after the break and Moyes made a triple substitution just before the hour with Antonio among those making way, probably with one eye on Liverpool's visit at the weekend. The supporters aren't as anxious either and, with players like they have, if you give them a sniff, they grow in confidence and we have no divine right to win football matches because we've created more chances. He joined in 2020 from Sporting Lisbon and hit the ground running. In his first season, he scored eight goals in just 14 games to help United into the Champions League places and continued that great scoring form the following campaign with 18 goals in the Premier League and 28 in all competitions. You have to remember that it was only a few weeks ago that they were ripping Tottenham to shreds at Tottenham's ground. Without both defensive midfielders it isn't good for us. The imminent announcement of Ten Hag could well be viewed as an unwanted distraction for Rangnick, but he said: I don't think this should be an excuse. But their limitations on the ball continue to hold the team back, as they struggle to control and dictate play. Watch Champions League Soccer: Livestream Porto vs. Feb 21, 2024 — Livestream FC Porto vs. Arsenal in the US. American soccer fans can stream this season's tournament via Paramount Plus, which has exclusive live ... Aubameyang did not feature in either of Gabon's first two group games at this year's Africa Cup of Nations. Keane: They would want to win it in front of their supporters, the passion behind it, the long time, the players get a chance to enjoy it. But we [match officials] believe we are soldiers and we go and fight. Everything I was putting on was hot. Even the communication equipment, I wanted to throw it away. It was so hot. Carlos began his career in Brazil before playing for Portuguese side Estoril. He helped Sevilla to the Europa League title in 2020. Liverpool made the biggest signing of the window in England the day before deadline day, with Porto's Colombia winger Premier League clubs are reportedly set to meet on Monday to discuss a possible suspension of fixtures over the Christmas period due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis. The club said the sentiment among those who responded was fairly evenly spread, demonstrating how split they are on this subject. I genuinely don't know the answer but I think there is a bit more contact in the game, he said. We are enjoying it more and the game is a better watch than it was over the last two seasons. James Garner's free-kick was headed into the area by Scott McKenna, with Keinan Davis prodding the ball to Steve Cook, whose shot was blocked. Arsenal 3-1 Aston Villa - Match report and highlightsArsenal's 'midfield boss' makes the differenceHow the teams lined up | Match stats Credit to him and obviously the staff here that are all the time monitoring and build that education with him and he'll only get better. Porto vs Arsenal LIVE! Champions League result, match Feb 21, 2024 — Porto vs Arsenal LIVE! Champions League result, match stream and latest updates today · Thanks for following! · Arsenal stunned · FT: Porto 1-0 ... This week, Brighton boss Graham Potter claimed it will be difficult for the Premier League to continue with the current trend of only some games being deemed worthy of postponement due to coronavirus infections among players. So with the story of Rory MacLeod becoming the youngest-ever debutant, Kevin McDonald playing his first game in well over a year and Tony Watt getting his goal, it's a really strong night for us. Emile Smith Rowe came off the bench to score Arsenal's fourth goal Arsenal have reported an alleged incident of racism during their 4-1 win over Leeds at Elland Road. Which is a shame because unlike the France Football equivalent, the FIFA gongs are actually voted for sensibly with the power shared equally between national captains, national coaches, select journalists and the fans. So while Robert Lewandowski didn’t win the one he really wanted, in many ways this one should matter more. It doesn’t. But it should.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page