top of page

My Site Group

Public·121 members

Today: Marseille v Nantes live watch 10.03.2024

5 hours ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Ligue 1 matchup between Olympique Marseille and FC ...

I don’t judge loyalty because of these kind of things. To plan we need decisions at a specific point and that’s what we are working on. City's victory was their eighth in a row, but they were helped by a controversial refereeing decision last Saturday too when VAR ruled Joao Moutinho had illegally blocked Bernardo Silva's cross, even though it seemed to hit the Wolves midfielder on his armpit. Raheem Sterling slotted home the resulting penalty to seal a 1-0 success. Much like he isn't fazed by the noise that followed his big money move from Aston Villa, Grealish takes the slightly unique nature of our interview in his stride. It's not for me to sit here and say everyone has to get vaccinated, it is personal choice... obviously I want everyone to be safe, so I'd probably advise them to get it. Neymar's early goal was cancelled out by Duje Caleta-Car after goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma came and missed a corner. Peterborough substitute Kwame Poku fired in a low shot which hit the side netting in the closing minutes. Initially Ramsdale proved impenetrable, producing a double save to deny Salah and then a stunning fingertip save the thwart Trent Alexander-Arnold's rasping drive, but the pressure eventually told. If you've got bluffers on the bus with you and you're dependent on these guys, Ole you might be better off out of it, the former United captain said, after admitting there were big question marks over Solskjaer's position. Alex Neil won 72 of his 191 games in charge of Preston North End in all competitions - a win rate of 37.7% I feel like I've been playing forever, because I broke into the first team when I was 16-17 years old. Nothing is impossible in life but it's a little more complicated [for Lyon without Europe]. Arteta admitted he did not know that Lacazette was speaking to other clubs but said the striker was entitled to do what he wants with his future. Essential reading: Man City vs LiverpoolPep Guardiola vs Jurgen Klopp: The greatest rivalry?I don't think Jurgen Klopp will be going there for the draw, Pep Guardiola's team is at home and knowing they can get a four-point lead. Thomas Tuchel's side played well when they despatched Tottenham in the Carabao Cup on Wednesday, but this is a much bigger test and I'm not convinced they are ready for it. Some Scotland fans learnt of a young boy named Kemal Karic, who tragically lost his limbs as a baby when his mother stepped on a landmine while holding him. It remains to be seen whether Pepe does emerge as an option for Arteta in the central attacking areas over the next few months. Mullen soon scuffed another opportunity after a good move. Legzdins was able to block the forward's shot from close range. Laird's move is expected to be one of a number of changes at Swansea, with manager Russell Martin chasing Matt O'Riley as one of several targets from his former club MK Dons. Tommy Horvat's first-half goal gave Mura their first points of this Europa Conference League campaign And an old team mate at Atletico Madrid, Luis Garcia, wished Aguero 'all the best for whatever comes next', thanking him for his skills and friendship on the pitch. Brazil coach Tite was asked about Neymar's below-par performance, which included 17 missed passes and 30 losses of possession. He was involved in a Covid-19 breach last October and his last England appearance came the following month, meaning he ended up watching Euro 2020 from afar. It's a huge overperformance. Chelsea's games are averaging just over 24 shots per 90 minutes and Leicester's just over 26. Sure to set themselves up in similarly defensive fashion, a Wolves team that have conceded only three goals but scored just once in the last five games look capable of keeping things tight here. FC Nantes v Marseille live - Mohamed equalises from Sep 1, 2023 — Get the latest Football updates on Eurosport. Catch FC Nantes - Olympique de Marseille live on 01/09/2023. Find scores, stats and comments ... It's the one part of VAR that's absolutely factual. It's not subjective and it's not up for debate. INCIDENT: Richarlison was denied by VAR again. Having started the season so well, Aubameyang is now clearly struggling for confidence and his place in the starting XI should not be guaranteed. I have to keep building that in the back of my head because it's part of your job as a coach. Download the Sky Sports Scores App: Apple | AndroidThe UK's No 1 scores app: Find out more PD: What will it take to get Everton from fighting relegation to competing higher up the table?Lampard: West Ham were fighting relegation two years ago and now they're playing in a European semi-final. Lingard met with Ralf Rangnick on Monday and the Manchester United caretaker boss has given his blessing for the player to leave this window. West Ham remain fourth but the group of clubs in the chasing pack all have games in hand. Fifth-placed Arsenal are two points behind having played two games fewer. Livestream: Olympique Marseille v Nantes Live TV 10.03.2024 54 minutes ago — Stream: Marseille VS Nantes Live 10.03.2024 Where to watch FC Nantes's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available fo. Five wins, 27 goals for, 53 against and a total of 28 points - two more than they had accrued in their previous top-flight season - made for grim reading as the Cottagers were relegated with three games to spare. Since reaching the top division for the first time in 2019, they have earned a top-half finish and are now enjoying European football.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page