top of page

My Site Group

Public·121 members

[live!!] Today: FCB v SSCN live online 12 March 2024

Feb 24, 2024 — The defeat at the hands of Basque region club has now presented FC Barcelona a golden chance to go above Girona in the table, as the Blaugrana ...

No-one was showing for the ball and in the end, the goalkeeper was just booting the ball. Honestly, it was mind blowing. Lewis Grabban's late strike stunned Arsenal as Nottingham Forest dumped the Gunners out of the FA Cup. We want to bring the cup home, we believe we deserve it, especially after beating very strong teams in our journey. I can say that I believe we are on our way to winning the title. Whoever does not win the title will enter a play-off two more teams (two from Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Partick Thistle, Raith Rovers and Greenock Morton), plus the 11th-placed Premiership team. Arsenal were scheduled to face Wolves on Tuesday but the match was postponed due to Covid cases and injuries in Bruno Lage's squad. Some 16 matches have already been called off this season due to Covid. Since then, the 18-year-old American's every move has been catalogued and broadcast by the Bundesliga outfit, who are looking not only to get a return on their $18 million (£13.5m) investment on the pitch, but also build a bigger following in the United States. Sky Sports' EFL pundit Don Goodman said: The young winger has proved a crucial member of Boro's squad in their recent ascent towards the Play-Off positions, particularly impressing in the games against promotion-chasing Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest. However, the 'keeper also had to be alert to twice deny Dykes in quick succession just past the hour-mark. That is why we stayed in the highest division that year, I think. Man Utd fixtures | Premier League tableGet Sky Sports | Download the Sky Sports AppThere is less surprise at the success that Ten Hag has enjoyed since. Said Benrahma, who came in for Tomas Soucek, scored twice, as Moyes got his team selection spot on. There was even an opportunity to hand Mark Noble a run out off the bench on his 35th birthday. Lee Carlsey made 10 changes from the 3-1 win over Czech Republic last week, giving debuts to Stuttgart midfielder Clinton Mola and Leeds full-back Cody Drameh, while Leeds centre-back Charlie Cresswell made his first start. Livramento struck the woodwork for the Saints in their search for an equaliser and his luck did not improve when he was stretchered off after injuring his knee. A man sitting in a similar boat at present is England international winger Jadon Sancho, with his move from Borussia Dortmund not playing out as planned. It will be fascinating to see how open-minded people are to work with him and take his ideas and thoughts on board. They are not trying to hit a ball from the halfway line into a load of space, you are playing at Chelsea and when you kick off at Chelsea, you are immediately faced with 10 men behind the ball, so you need an Aguero who is sharp over three to five yards, that little ball down the side and into the box. London rivals lock horns in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals on Wednesday, as Tottenham play host to West Ham. If they are saying that his (Robertson's) leg has to be planted, which is a new one to me, if the leg was high, the studs were showing, it's reckless, he's lunged. For me, he's endangered the safety of the opponent. February's Old Firm clash at Celtic Park was a significant night in this title race as Celtic maintained their unbeaten run which now stands at 21 league matches, including eight wins on the bounce. The former Arsenal captain has fallen out of favour with the Gunners this winter and the club want to shift his £250,000-a-week salary off their books. For the second and third, an absence of marking gave Southampton the freedom of the Tottenham penalty box. But the bread and butter at the end of the day is the Premier League. The problem is you've got a coach there with an 18-month contract, for now. It's a clear red, said Azpilicueta. I watched the replay but I didn't need this because live I knew it was a red. There is a long tradition of co-operation between Uefa and Conmebol, as could be witnessed over the years with competitions such as the Artemio Franchi Trophy and the Intercontinental Cup. There were mitigating circumstances - injuries, suspensions, Covid cases and the absence of their manager, Jurgen Klopp, for example - but the Reds will rue their own carelessness, for sure. This was another game they could and should have won. Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola is also under contract until 2023 but the reigning Premier League champions hope the arrival of Haaland will convince him to stay another year at least, says Balague. Thursday night's result means Napoli are six points off top spot, which could stretch to nine if Inter win their game in hand, and nobody really believes the Naples club are in this title race. A mentality overhaul and more funds are required at the club if they are relive their former glories and be attractive enough to retain their best players. Erling Haaland travelled to Monaco to discuss his future with agent Mino Raiola, who is currently recovering in hospital following surgery, If you can do it with style that's an extra bonus. Knowing him and what he will bring to Rangers, the appointment fits. But the initial decision had been protested vociferously by a number of home players, with Bruno Fernandes receiving a yellow card. Start games better An area of weakness that cropped up regularly to derail Everton's encouraging start under Benitez was their inability to take games to their opponents from the first whistle. Home Secretary Priti Patel is bringing forward legislation so that Football Banning Orders, which can currently be imposed on people convicted of violence, disorder and racist or homophobic chanting, will be extended to cover online hate offences. Al Thumama, Stadium 974 and Al Bayt are all eye-catching stadiums Only one will be the home ground for a football team afterwards. Ben Davies forced an early own goal from Sergi Canos, and Heung-Min Son wrapped up the victory with a sweeping counter-attacking second midway through the second half as Spurs, who remain far from the finished article, showed signs that Conte's methods were finally beginning to bear fruit. Watch Barça TV live Enjoy Barça TV live online. Barça TV+ is the FC Barcelona official channel with highlights, interviews and live matches. Both clubs expressed an interest in the Japan international, who the Reds signed for £7.25m from RB Salzburg in January 2020. Lukaku tapped in debutant Lewis Hall's low cross and missed three gilt-edged chances before being withdrawn at half-time. A fourth Atletico Madrid goal through Cunha immediately ended those hopes as the defending Spanish champions made a statement of intent ahead of an important run of fixtures which will see them face Porto, Real Madrid and Sevilla before Christmas. Batson adds: It was tragic what happened to Laurie, but what joy he brought when you saw him play. I think we were all lucky to have seen the best of him. I thought we had to be professional; it wasn't clean at times, but sometimes you need to go and win games and move on, really. There was a player who went from France to Germany in a transfer that involved a payment to an intermediary that was 118% of the [player's] salary. Barcelona Match Threads Barça vs Mallorca: Live Thread. Join us for another Barcelona La Liga adventure! By Renato Gonçalves Today at 1:58pm PST. 0 Comments / 0 New / new. But there is a growing belief that Vlahovic - who has scored 12 goals in 14 games this season - is most likely to join Juventus, who are in need of a regular goalscorer. UK Sport chief operating officer Simon Morton said at the time: These events aren't just part of our strategy, they're also aligned to the Government's strategy and we have been really encouraged by the Government's manifesto commitment to build on the UK's fantastic track record of hosting the biggest international sporting events. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer saluted a tactical masterstroke five days in the making after Manchester United produced the perfect response to their thrashing against Liverpool with a resounding win at Tottenham. That desire to win the second balls forced the opening goal when Mateta headed home from close range after Joachim Andersen forced the ball across goal without knowing too much about it. That would, to continue a football analogy, effectively put them 1-0 up and park the team bus in front of goal. The manager said: I like to work pretty methodically. I don't like to rush into things, whether that's decisions about current affairs or future affairs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page